Friday, July 29, 2016

[ROM][Testing] CM13 Un-Adulterated for Sprint A9

As always, you are responsible for your device. Use common sense and make backups

*****THIS IS A TEST BUILD, I HAVEN'T EVEN FLASHED IT MYSELF YET, DRAGONS AHEAD*****

Just a plain old CM13 build with no mods, for hiaewhl(Sprint A9)

***Builds***

07/29/16 First Test Build
Built mostly from CM13 Official hiaeul sources, pulled hiaewhl binaries
Here is the test build
md5sum 525c44e33e9efce3af32c277ba63f23a

***Flashing Directions***
*Must have unlocked bootloader AFAIK
*Must be S-Off AFAIK
Boot to recovery
Wipe everything
Flash rom zip and gapps zip

***Updating directions***
Boot to recovery
Flash newer version of this rom
Wipe Caches


***Thanks***
CyanogenMod Team
Any and all testers of my work, especially those who donate(it is always appreciated)

***Big Thanks to all those who have Donated***
@ToeJullar @Remesar @jphoff @Stealth5325 @jared-wallace @robak1965

If you feel that I forgot you please let me know

***Sources***
Added soon

If you would like me to link you recoveries, gapps or anything else here just let me know and I will be happy to put it in.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2anMyQl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment