Thursday, July 28, 2016

Need Help Getting BUMP'd TWRP on my LG G3 VIGOR D727

Like the title says, I need help finding a TWRP img for my LG G3 VIGOR D727 from Rogers (Canada) running rooted stock android 5.0.2. I have already found a thread that had TWRP img files for my phone, and I tried to use both of the twrp img files they provided. I used many methods to flash the img files like adb, flashify, terminal emulater etc, and they all ended up with me trying to reboot into the recovery and getting the "Secure boot error" on the top left of my screen and having to replace my battery. After a bit of research, I found out that LG phones have locked bootloaders, and I think the secure boot error I'm getting may be connected to that. It said to get around it you need to use a "Bump'd" or signed img file for it to work, but the thing is, I can't find one anywhere for my phone. The codefire website for BUMP won't load and I read somewhere that it's been discontinued or something. Can someone link me to a twrp img file for my phone that is BUMP'd or signed, or could you tell me how to BUMP the img files I have myself?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2afkhAT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment